ShavingUniverse.com

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

WTB JMP Filarmonica

Trader history (0)

Hi, Scott
I have a JMP 14, gen.1 that I consider to sell in the future - for reducing the collection :(. But before I would like to hone it properly and to try it out myself. The razor has virtually no hone wear, but there are few minor rost dots on the blade. Gomes together with the original box. So, perhaps you could even call it near NOS.
I'll let you know when I make my mind.
At the moment the razor is in the condition as I got it, I just covered it with the oil for protection.
BR,
U

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 25
Hi, Scott
I have a JMP 14, gen.1 that I consider to sell in the future - for reducing the collection :(. But before I would like to hone it properly and to try it out myself. The razor has virtually no hone wear, but there are few minor rost dots on the blade. Gomes together with the original box. So, perhaps you could even call it near NOS.
I'll let you know when I make my mind.
At the moment the razor is in the condition as I got it, I just covered it with the oil for protection.
BR,
U
I remember you from the early days at coticule.be Urmas.
Let me know what you would like to do when you are ready. I’m sure we can can make some kind of deal we both are happy.
Nice to hear from you my friend and I hope all is well for you!
Best regards,
Scott

Back